Free shipping on orders over $99!
Advanced Nutritional Support for Healthy Insulin Activity & Glucose Levels*
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Ingredients: Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 300mg, Vitamin D 200 IU, Vitamin E, Thiamin 15mg, Riboflavin 9mg, Niacin 90mg, Vitamin B6 9mg, Folate 400 mcg, Vitamin B12 150 mcg, Biotin 2mg, Pantothenic Acid 30mg, Zinc 9mg, Selenium 90 mcg, Copper 0.75mg, Manganese 1.2mg, Chromium 600mcg, Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100mg, Chinese Cinnamon Bark Powder 500 mg, Decaffeinated Green Tea Leaf Extract, catechins, epigallocatechingallate (EGCG) 167 mg, L-Carnosine 50mg, Taurine 300mg, Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), calcium silicate, magnesium stearate (vegetable), and coating (hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
This product is Gluten Free.
Directions: Take two tablets once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
MetaGlycemX™ features a unique combination of green tea extract, cinnamon, and alpha-lipoic acid, along with a broad foundation of nutrients to be used as part of a healthy diet for maintaining healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range. Green tea contains epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which has been shown to protect pancreatic islet cells and enhances insulin action. Cinnamon is becoming increasingly well-known for enhancing insulin sensitivity. Alpha-lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant that acts as a free radical scavenger and additionally has been shown to support glucose transport to cells. MetaGlycemX also features enhanced levels of other key supportive nutrients—including biotin, chromium, and vitamins C and E—combined in a well-rounded formula for individuals with blood sugar concerns.*
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism with targeted micronutrients.*
- Aids healthy insulin activity and reduces oxidative stress with cinnamon compounds and alpha-lipoic acid.*
- Protects insulin-secreting pancreatic islet cells with green tea catechins (EGCG).*
- Provides alpha-lipoic acid, a free radical scavenger that may support insulin sensitivity.*
- Provides a unique antioxidant profile to reduce oxidative stress and promote healthy insulin action.*